The rules of the royal golf federation will apply.
- Out of bounds (rule 27-1)
- White stakes and posts, walls, fences and private gardens bordering the course, and main roads of el hacho.
- Movable obstructions (rule 24-1) - stones in bunkers which interfere with the stroke may be removed without penalty.
- Immovable obstructions (rule 24-2) - all roads, paths, and drainage walls artificially built within the course and all watering systems' components are obstructions.
- Water hazards (rule 26-1) - these will be marked with yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards will be marked with red stakes.
- Ground under repair - new plants, trees and surrounding areas and zones marked with blue stakes are G.U.R. Drop your ball, not nearer the hole, without penalty. We have to protect the new plantings.
Please do not forget the "rules of etiquette."
- Slow play is not acceptable.
- Please smooth all bunkers, replace all divots and repair all pitch marks on the greens.
- Please use buggy paths. It is forbidden to drive on the fairways.